register now for the financial freedom seminar.
Do you know where the holes are in your financial bucket list?
Are you financially prepared or do you have some major holes in your retirement bucket?
There is a lot of uncertainty surrounding the proposed changes to Superannuation and it is easy to become confused. Superannuation still remains a highly tax effective saving system. Are you making the most of the tax advantages?
Are you making the most of the tax advantages?
We can show you;
· What you need to be doing now to be ready for the changes on both Jan 1, 2017 and July 1, 2017.
· How to create the right investment model for you in the current economic environment , where interest rates are so low.
· The 3 most important things you need to make sure your finances for estate planning are in order.
What you will walk away with;
1. A clear plan of the actions you need to take NOW.
2. The top 3 actions you need to implement for successful financial estate planning.
3. A key tool that will identify holes in your existing financial bucket.
REGISTER NOW FOR THE FINANCIAL FREEDOM SEMINAR
When: Thursday 27th October 2016
Where: Romsey Bowling Club Park Lane Romsey
Light Refreshments Supplied
RSVP: Lynda (03) 9744 7144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link below to book online
How would you like to own your own little piece of
collingwood memorabilia while supporting a great cause?
Don't forget to get your bids in for our signed Collingwood scarf, and support Sunbury Relay for Life! Current bid is at $75!!
For your chance to own a little piece of Collingwood memorabilia we have a Collingwood Football Club Scarf, signed by legendary 250 gamer Peter Daicos. If you would like to bid on the scarf, modelled here by Archie, simply visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/McMahon-Osborne-Group-102081366546940/ like our post and send your bid via McMahon Osborne Group messenger. All proceeds will go towards Sunbury Relay for Life. A special shout out to Peter Tabone, from Intersport Sunbury https://www.facebook.com/intersport.sunbury/?fref=ts
for kindly donating the scarf.
If you would like to support this very special cause visit http://fundraising.cancer.org.au/site/TR?fr_id=3782&pg=entry
"Thank-you to all the businesses and members of our community who have
supported our Sunbury Relay for Life support wall"