THE SUPERANNUATION DIVISION AT MCMAHON OSBORNE GROUP HAVE OVER 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE SELF MANAGED SUPERANNUATION FUND INDUSTRY.
We can ensure that the setup, operation and compliance matters of the Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) are simple and hassle free. We take care of the administration and deal with the ever changing Government regulations for you, leaving you free to focus on growing your Superannuation investment to the level you require for retirement.
We can also work with you to develop financial strategies for increasing your superannuation wealth, leaving you with more for retirement.
- Seminars to educate you in SMSF
- One on One consultations to assess your SMSF Needs Analysis
- Tax Planning Strategies to grow your wealth through SMSF
- Transition to Retirement Strategies
- Contribution and Investments Strategies
- Administration and Establishment of SMSF
- Preparation of Accounts, Members Statements and Taxation Returns and Audit of the Fund Accounts
- Assistance with lump sum payments
- Assistance with the establishment and administration of pension payments
These superannuation services are complemented by our financial planning team who can provide specific investment advice to ensure all your superannuation needs are met.
*McMahon Osborne Super Strategies Pty Ltd ACN 600547699 is a Corporate Authorised Representative (CAR 124 1531) of SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd ABN 64155907681 (AFSL 430062)
DO YOU HAVE TO LOST SUPER WAITING TO BE CLAIMED?
It is estimated there are billions of dollars in unclaimed super floating around Australia’s funds – and 50% of Australian workers have at least some super that’s gone astray.
Every week we have new clients who tell us that they’ve lost track of their super. Each new job they take has a different superannuation provider and as years go by, they simply lose track of it all. As for finding their old super in other funds, they don’t know where to start. Does this sound like someone you know? It might even be you!
There is any easy way to check if you’ve got lost super waiting to be claimed…
SUPERSEEKER QUICK SEARCH
SuperSeeker Quick Search is a secure online tool provided by the Australian Tax Office which provides information on your superannuation.
In just a few simple steps you can perform a search to see whether any of the billions of dollars of unclaimed superannuation is yours…
- Visit the SuperSeeker Quick Search website, read and accept their terms and conditions.
- Fill in your TFN, Name and Date of birth and select Login.
- See if the search results list you as having unclaimed super